Re: Arrow annotation in GIMP.

On qua, 14 ago 2019, peter wrote:
BEGIN TEDIOUS ASIDE
For the header for this message I copied References holus-bolus and
appended the Message-id from the Web page. I understand David's
suggestion of including In-Repy-To rather than References but can
afford a few extra ms for References.  In-Reply-To is the last
parameter of References; therefore References contains all the
information that In-Reply-To does; therefore nothing is lost by
supplying References and not In-Reply-To.  We'll see how the header
for this message comes out.  =8~|

The case specificity of In-Reply-To rather than In-reply-to appears to
be unnecessary but that is what the IETF chose.  So the mailing list
software could stick to that. Putting In-reply-to on the Web pages is
just another source of distraction and confusion.
END TEDIOUS ASIDE

Or you could use any modern MUA that does all that automatically and is not prone to errors.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br