.uvc WebCam Data

	I am trying to fit all the pieces together in a project I
need to do which is to capture VGA video text screens and turn
them in to ASCII text via OCR.

	The OCR program is meant for people to feed in video from
a camera or flat-bed scanner which will process the images and
decode text from printed pages.

	I suspect that the image the OCR program is expecting to
see is a raster.

	The video capture device is an Epifan AVIO-HD video
digitizer and one of it's modes is VGA conversion with all video
sent in the  .uvc or webcam  format.

	The part I don't know yet is what needs to happen to
convert .uvc in to something that looks like it came from a
digital TV camera or flat-bed scanner?

	Thanks for any and all constructive ideas.

Martin McCormick