Re: How free is Debian

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

> You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble this
> Software or any portion thereof.

The irony here is that AMD started by reverse engineering Intel.

And unfortunately the US has been protecting monopoly and fake competition
for years.
Such things as Microsoft, Apple and Google should not exist, not to speak of
Intel, IBM and many other monsters. Amazon, Uber ... many many of them - it
is cancer.
Some time ago I read good article why the Patent Law should change, but I
forgot where I found the article. The problems are in the patent law, as I
understood the article

regards