Re: Which resolv.conf file?

Assuming you're using a DE, make your desired changes in the GUI network/connection settings and they'll get written to resolv.conf.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 01:03 Bob Bernstein <bob@fanatick.org> wrote:
I want to make a change or two to resolv.conf, but every time I
come across it I flee in terror, warned that my changes will be
destroyed and the linux gods angered.

What is the approved method for changing the list of DNS servers
called upon by, in my case, Stretch on amd-64?

(Is there someone I could slide a few simoleons to in order to
facilitate this business?)

Thank you

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.