Re: HTTP shimmed to HTTPS

On Monday, July 22, 2019 11:11:42 AM Andy Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 11:00:20AM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > Anybody know what these no content messagess are about?  Just spam?
>
> I haven't seen one without content, but I haven't read them as the
> quoting is so broken it's too hard to read. Maybe check with the archives
> and see if your mailer is showing differently?

Thanks for the reply -- interesting:

   * the archive definitely shows a lot more

   * but when I view source in my email client (kmail 3.n), I see just the "*
From: Reco" that I see when viewing the email "normally".

So, it seems, something is filtering out a lot of the content of the email
before it gets to me (I don't think anything else in my system would be
filtering anything out -- emails come directly from my ISP to my email client.

A mystery that I won't dig into any deeper for now.