Buster vmlinuz kernel...

	Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help please? Tell me where I might find a Buster vmlinuz
image that I can download so it can be used to either manually boot a
Debian Buster system from a USB stick.

Or be placed on the /boot on hard drive to boot that system.

I have trolled the net, tried different methods found there for three
day. When none worked or I couldn't get them to work for Debian.
tried most that apply to Ubuntu as their documentation is very vast.

No joy, so I would like to find the vmlinuz image and try to put it in
place myself.

The installer informed me that I have to to get the vmlinuz kernel
place it into /dev/sda2 then do root=/dev/sda2

Thanks in advance.

Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Goodness is the only investment which never fails. ......Henry
	David Thoreau

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.