Re: usenet connection

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 10:14:39 -0500
Charles Zeitler <cfzeitler@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for your reply.
>
> i didn't want to say this, but i get connected on my windows installation.

Do a Google search to see if others are having the same problem.  Could
be the news supplier changed its configurations without notifying you.
Check your firewall settings.  Contact your Usenet supplier admin with
the problem, particularly if you're paying for the service.  I always
used free Usenet services.  Never had a problem.