Re: Buster installer on USB searches for CDROM instead of using USB drive

	Received from Thomas on Fri, 19 Jul 2019 23:14:06 +0200 Re:
	Buster installer on USB searches for CDROM instead of using USB
	drive

> I got "The CD-ROM autodetection was successful... The installation
> will now continue."
> ... and so the installation continued.

I didn't need to unplug and plug in again. The installer looked for the
CD I assume, found the USB stick, and ran with that.

Charlie

	East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                     http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Live your life, do your work, then take your hat. ....Henry
	David Thoreau

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.