Re: id_dsa - not in PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes

On Wed, 17 Jul 2019, Stephan Seitz wrote:

On Mi, Jul 17, 2019 at 01:13:14 +0200, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
 1/ why something which worked yesterday doesn't work today?

I dont know. Are you in control of the server? If yes, did you do an update/upgrade? If not, can you ask the admin?

    yes, I am both user and admin.
    I did an upgrade, but only for the libreoffice packages
    So, nothing to do with ssh
    And I still not understand, even if id_dsa is obsolete, the message

         id_dsa - not in PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel