Don't disable recoomends by default

Quoting Reco (2019-07-12 09:01:33)
> > > Disabling installing Recommends by default also helps a great deal
> > > with all those dependencies you don't want.
> >
> > Above may break your system in confusing to debug ways,
>
> Rly? Recommends are called that for a reason.

Yes, and the reason is well defined: Packages requires in "all but
unusual installations." - quoted from Debian Policy §7.2.

> If Recommend is actually needed for the correct functioning of the
> package - it's a bug in a package.

Wrong.  If a package is possibly to use for any purpose at all, even if
exotic and unusual, then it makes sense to recommend instead of depend
on a package.

> Recommends are useful sometime, and it's a useful default to install
> them. But it comes with the cost and the cost is a dependency bloat.

Wrong.  Suggests are for packages useful only "sometimes", recommends
are for pacakges needed in "all but unusual installations."

 - Jonas