Re: Disable Wired Ethernet at Boot

Patrick Bartek composed on 2019-07-06 21:42 (UTC-0700):

> I use Post-It Notes. Just stick one on the back of the box and when
> next I plug in the ethernet cable, I'll see it.  Very low tech, but it
> works.

The stickum on those doesn't stick well enough to the corrosion layers on the
backs of mine. I stick in the socket an end cut from an ethernet cable. That
disables wired connectivity, but not fixed IP NIC configuration.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/