Re: not wanting to delete somebody's home directory

On 2019-07-05, mick crane <mick.crane@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm incrementing the number by the loop and some software sees 2 as
> bigger that 10 or something like this. I can probably get around that by

Not sure exactly what you mean by some software, but you must be sorting
lexicographically (the numbers are treated as strings, in which case
alphabetically speaking 1 goes before 2).

I don't think anybody's pointed this out yet (to my surprise) so I
thought I would (maybe I missed it), although my ignorance is nearly
total in the matter.

--
"These findings demonstrate that under appropriate conditions the isolated,
intact large mammalian brain possesses an underappreciated capacity for