Re: Document removal of ecryptfs-utils from Buster

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 03:56:14PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
Whole filesystem encryption would be a total non-starter for me.  File by
file with different passwd's according to whats in the file would make
far more sense to me. Thats my $0.02.

In which case none of cryptsetup/luks/dm-crypt, ecryptfs or encfs are of
use to you. GnuPG could do what you describe there, amongst other things.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland