Re: Document removal of ecryptfs-utils from Buster

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 07:47:35AM -0000, Curt wrote:
> Another, less serious, gotcha for those inveterate upgraders and newbies
> who don't read the release notes is that
> '/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules' is no longer a valid
> mechanism for defining device names.

For whatever it's worth, when I upgraded this machine from stretch to
buster a couple months ago, it continued using eth0 as the interface
name without any immediately obvious issues.  I did the conversion to
"predictable interface names" anyway, just in case there might be some
subtle problem that I wasn't yet seeing.