Re: strange behaviour with RDP clients connecting to Windows 10 machines

On 14.06.2019 17:41, Gary Dale wrote:
On 2019-06-14 3:45 a.m., Curt wrote:
On 2019-06-14, john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:
Not realy an answer, depending on what you need vnc for, one alternative
would be to use Cygwin as an ssh server on the Windows boxes.

He might try removing ~/.config/freerdp/known_hosts (after backing it
up) or commenting out or deleting the offending host key.

On my system it is known_hosts2 but I get the same results. Don't forget, I'm connecting to localhost while the ssh tunnel provides the route to the real host.

Anything interesting on remote Win10 machine's eventlog?
It often might be a CAL license is a culprit. Try to delete (move) "~/.config/freerdp/licenses/*.cal" files. They will be recreated on successful connection.

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org