Re: UEFI beginner questions

On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 13:03, tuulen <tuulen@gmail.com> wrote:

> My HP Laptop with Windows 10 does not offer a way to disable the "secure boot" feature of UEFI

Hi, more information from you might produce more useful replies :)

If you state the specific model of your laptop and BIOS version, it
would create a possibility that someone could assist you further to
install Debian.

And what is your goal for that laptop? Do you hope for a boot-manager
that allows you to boot either Windows 10 or Debian off different
partitions on the same hard disk drive? Or something different? Do you
need secure boot? Do you need UEFI boot? What options does the BIOS
offer?