Re: Openvpn cli vs. Openvpn Networkmanager

	Hi.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 03:22:34PM +0200, basti wrote:
> Then I setup it with networkmanger the connection is established, but
> resolv.conf looks different with the result that i cant resolve hosts on
> the other site of vpn.
>
> cat /etc/resolv.conf
> # Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
> resolvconf(8)
> #     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
> nameserver 192.168.0.1		<-- local
> nameserver 192.168.30.2 	<-- from VPN
> nameserver 192.168.30.6		<-- from VPN
> search my.localdomain.com localdomain.com vpn vpn.example.com
>
> Is there a way to fix this?

You could try. The order of "nameserver" entries in /etc/resolv.conf are
defined by IFACE.PROG entries passed to resolvconf, which consults
/etc/resolvconf/interface-order .
Look for whatever Notwork Manager added to /run/resolvconf/interfaces
for openvpn, add it at the top of interface-order.

Reco