Re: lightweight wifi UI (Was: Insidious systemd)

>From: Patrick Bartek <nemommxiv@gmail.com>
>My post WAS initially a report of anamolous behavior during
>an install.  I had read of other systemd quirks.  (If no one knows, how
>can it be fixed?)  The last paragraph asking for network manager
>recommendations other than wicd was an afterthought.  You are correct:
>I should have made it two posts.

Not so much a report of anomolous behavior by your computer, but an
anomolous setup, since you have "converted" stretch in a way that you
don't explain.  You also still haven't shown the apt output that made you
believe installing wicd tempts systemd to behave insidiuously...

You say you have read of other systemd quirks.  Like what?  I'd suspect
you have been flirting with disaster and trying to figure out if you can
totally remove it?

Isn't it possibly insidious of you to not provide any details in your post
after creating an inflammatory title for it?