Need help about development of your distributions.

Hello, I'm Alexandria F., I'm a software developer, i have all versions of your distributions of debian jessie and stretch(gnome,kde,xfce,cinnamon,lxde) downloaded, but im start in contact with you because i have some questions about debian live cd, for be specific(Jessie 8.0.0), my questions are:

1. It's posibly to boot a debian live cd from a raw disk (.img) with ext2 or ext3 or ext4 format with grub2, not in a iso9660 file?

example:
MySomeRawDisk(ex4format).img
---- /boot
---- /isolinux
---- /live/filesystem.squashfs
---- /vmlinuz
---- / initrd.img

grub2 menuentry example:
menuentry "RawDiskBoot" {
set imgname="MySomeRawDisk(ex4format).img"
set imgpath="/image"
set image="${imgpath}/${imgname}"
loopback loop $image
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz boot=live root=(loop) boot=live
initrd (loop)/live/initrd
}

2. How i can do run correctly my debian custom livecd boot from a raw disk MySomeRawDisk(ex4format).img, modifying the initrd.img, if is not possible boot a .img only with grub2.

Nota: please not confuse this with: How to boot a livecd.iso file inside a ext4 raw disk .img.

Thanks, i wait your answer...

Maybe you want to know why i need it?, this is the answer: Im working in a custom livecd of debian, and i need save more time in the debugging of the livecd, requires minus time and minus resources, the replacement of the filesystem.squashfs inside a .img ext4 than replace a iso9660 .iso file, and even sometimes the modifying of the .iso file can damage the filesystem.