Re: bind9 startup problems: /var/cache /bind

/var is a separate file system, and like / it's encrypted, so it might
take a bit of time to activate it.  Whether it's available when
needed, I don't know, though the error suggests it might not be.
Could systemd be launching services while some of the mounts (and the
required decryption) are still to be done?

Is there some systemd way to ensure the file system is mounted before
launching bind?  But I'd think if /var weren't available, bind
wouldn't be the only one with a problem.

Ross