intermittent or not? "Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org'"

I have successfully put the [5 May Teres image] on three SD cards and all is fine (well, as far as that the exploration of the box-add-gui option goes), except that it seems only one of the SD cards can sometimes connect to deb.debian.org when I do sudo apt update.

The other two say "Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org'", every time i try.

The old hp laptop that is about to break down does sudo apt update without complaining.

The three SD cards should be identical.

Can there be a limit on the server deb.debian.org on how many times I can ask it for data?

Can there be a limit on my wifi router?

Are the SD cards not identical after all? If not, where do I look for a difference that could explain the difference between how they work when doing apt update?

Server response looks like this:

debian@box:~$ sudo apt update
Err:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease
  Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org'
Err:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates InRelease
  Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org'
Err:3 http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates InRelease
  Could not resolve 'security.debian.org'

The same command of course works perfectly fine when I connect the Teres laptop directly to the internet with an ethernet cable (through USB).

Best regards.

//Erik

[5 May Teres image] https://box.redpill.dk/nonfree/nonfree-teres1-buster-1.0rc1.img.gz