Re: apache2 missing a file, won't run.

On 2019-05-07 19:40, Dan Purgert wrote:

Mainly the "pushbutton scan" and other fancy scanning options from the
"usb driver" -- I mean, I can walk over to the thing, and hit the "scan
to SFTP" button and get a PDF, but that's about the extent of my "scan
back to a PC" ability.  There are also a couple of "on the printer"
options that require a windows compter (although, thinking about it,
those may be more like "scan to SMB share").

But scan-to-pdf is perfectly acceptable for my scanning needs.

I was having some trouble printing something from something or other a while back and I forget exactly how but was suggested to use google print or something that required you to give google access to your printer.
Well I thought not.
This cloud stuff ( everything just works ) seems all very well but so far I have managed to avoid it.

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31