Re: Netiquette [Was: Re: pmount could perhaps be of greater utility?

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for putting it on the list!

Oh, and thanks for checking the spelling (kmail, at least the version I use, doesn't check spelling (or maybe I haven't enabled spellcheck).

(I may check the US spelling at some point -- ah, ok, a quick google finds:

<quote>

“Publicly” and “publically” | Stroppy Editor

https://stroppyeditor.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/publicly-and-publically/

Dec 9, 2014 - It's widely regarded as a mistake (although some dictionaries now list it as a variant spelling). But the approved spelling, “publicly”, is a unique ...

</quote>

So, I'll use "publicly" -- I was going to do that, but it just seemed wrong at the time ;-)

Have a good day!