Re: apache2 missing a file, won't run.

On Monday 06 May 2019 03:16:08 pm Ulf Volmer wrote:

> On 06.05.19 20:10, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Sunday 05 May 2019 12:56:27 pm Gene Heskett wrote:
> >
> > I had other problems that overshadowed this, but much of that has
> > been resolved, so can we start over with this?
>
> There was already a reply from me. You have to explain why you have a
> 2.2 apache config on a debian stretch system.
>
> Best regards
> Ulf

Thats not at all difficult, the whole /var/www directory was copied over
from the wheezy 32 bit install.  The /etc/apache2 tree waas NOT copied,
but the evidences says otherwise. Same machine, new 2T drive. I think
some perms got blown away in copying from /opt to /opt, some of that
which for space reasons, lives in /opt from back when /var was a
separate partition.  So every time I ran it, I just nuked the module it
complained about.  So now the main page is working. I still need to go
fix the owner:group in some of its links.  You can now see it in the
link in the sig I hope. Yup, its running.

Thanks Ulf.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)