Re: No Wifi Option

Hi Terrill,

Quoting Terrill Wallace (2019-05-04 20:44:24)
> I am trying to install Debian 9 on my desktop but within the install I
> am not given a Wifi Option. Can you please help me with this issue?

Most likely the wifi device built into your computer requires non-free
firmware, which is not included with Debian.

Best option (from a Free Software standpoint) is to buy a wifi dongle
which works with Free Software.  See e.g. https://wiki.debian.org/WiFi

Alternatively (if you don't mind the legal implications that comes with
including non-free formware to your installation) look for the
unofficial debian-installer image which includes non-free firmware.

 - Jonas