Re: No Wifi Option

On Sat 04 May 2019 at 21:58:57 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Quoting Terrill Wallace (2019-05-04 21:39:03)
> > I'm just gonna quit and give up
>
> Yes, that is indeed the easiest approach. Sorry I didn't think to
> suggest that.
>
> I suggest to wrap the laptop in a transparent plastic bag when trashing
> it, to at least offer the chance of it getting a second life in the
> hands of someone slightly more patient :-)

Patience isn't the issue. One installer (official) is given prominence.
The other (unofficial) is hidden behind the curtains. No wonder that
newcomers (remember them?) are confused and give up.

BTW, documentation for what goes in the unofficial section of the website
and what its purpose is not exactly easy to find.

--
Brian.