Re: which mutt?

On 05/03/2019 10:56 AM, David Wright wrote:
On Fri 03 May 2019 at 09:40:05 (-0700), Jimmy Johnson wrote:
On 05/03/2019 04:43 AM, Francisco M Neto wrote:
AFAIK in Stretch Mutt actually means Neomutt. There was a flamewar between the
package maintainer and the Mutt guy a while ago about that. It wasn't
pretty[1,2].

It's been blogged too.

No reference.

I think Neo is kind of in your face and it is
about the hate Microsoft has for Open Source Linux.

No evidence or reference.

The idea of a
embargo is a good idea.

Embargo of what?

Debian knows what I'm talking about.

Why do you think it's a good idea?

MS has taken their Billions and bought into Open Source and now there are more Microsoft Neo-Linux-Developers(That's what they call themselves) than any other single group of developers including google. And along with that comes a declaration of war. I came to Linux to get away from Microsoft where I was a partner, they are bad for my nerves and my high blood pressure. So I personally have found myself other sources until Debian comes around and is no longer playing with Microsoft. After more than 20 years with Debian as my main OS it was not easy, but I am still testing.

Or is your post just a troll?

David you know better than that and as a matter of fact your post is more Trolling than mine with your put up or shut up attitude.

The truth is out there, you have to dig and sometimes read between the lines.

This is my last post in this thread.

Thanks,
--
Jimmy Johnson

14.2 - KDE - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda9 - Registered Linux User #380263