Re: Debian 9.9 - Issue with T480 touchpad

Hi Thorsten,

Just for kicks, I've upgraded to Buster without any change. It's a dual boot machine and I've noticed that if I go go from a cold start to Debian, the touchpad works correctly.

But if I boot up and go into sleep, then the trackpad behavior is unpredictable. I can't left click and the double finger tap stops working.

Really strange...