Re: terminal with right-click = paste?

* On 2019 20 Apr 13:39 -0500, Lee wrote:
> Yeah.. I was hoping someone would give me some links to the official
> documentation but apparently this is the wrong mailing list for those
> kind of questions.

As I recall, "official documentation" is in the form of a multi volume
set of books.  Years back I think I saw a set at a Barnes and Noble book
store.  Impressive and intimidating!

Getting some basic information on the X resources system can be found
via a search engine.  The Arch Wiki is a good starting point:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/x_resources

And for Xterm:  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xterm

HTH

- Nate