Re: terminal with right-click = paste?

Thanks for your posts, it was very helpful and nice of you to follow up.
I have some isssue on the list, so CC: your email to make sure you get my
thanks for your time!

>If anybody knows where the modifiers (Meta, Ctrl, Lock, etc) and
>qualifiers (~!@ etc) are documented, please share.

The xterm FAQ said XTerm's manpage does not document the syntax for X
resources it is:

"...in the X documentation." but I don't know myself, there's some old
guys that may know. I hope they post some more info in this thread.

I like xterm!  I started using it yrs ago, stabbing at it in blind
ignorance.  After a few yrs, I'm thinking this program was written by
some really intelligent people, to be really useful in many different
environments, and really stable and reliable.  It's hard to configure, but
once you set it up the way you want, you won't have any problems.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Thank You,
bw