testing: weird resume (black or frozen screen)

Hi.

Running the testing branch and using xfce, the last couple of resumes from hibernation were problematic: the first one had the suspend dialog still visible with the "yes" button still pushed in, all applications were open, the mouse could move but not actually click anything. Keyboard worked enough to switch to console and reboot.

Second instance was slightly different: screen completely black except for the mouse pointer. I killed xfce from console and logged in again.

Were it not for the fact that my system is a desktop, this bugreport would appear to be a good match: https://github.com/the-cavalry/light-locker/issues/108

I found nothing interesting in the Debian bugtracker, perhaps the issue is too new, after all I've been using this system for months and this issue only came up a couple of days ago.

Any ideas? Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
Andrea.