Re: Cannot re-install synaptic on Buster.

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:32:47 +1000
Keith Bainbridge <keithrbau@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Keith,

>I'm more intrigued that synaptic reportedly removed itself.
>How is this possible, or did some other package force its removal?

Removal occurred because of otherwise unresolvable conflicts. In this
case, with Wayland.  OP apparently didn't notice Synaptic was to be
removed, and proceeded with the upgrade.

--
 Regards  _
I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating