Buster presentation info

Hi

As previously mentioned, I am working on a basic (not too technical)
presentation for Buster.

Following the topic here on Synaptic in Buster being replaced with
gnome-packagekit

I am using LaTeX beamer for this and have included part of the table
source for a technical overview below:

Kernel & 4.x.x & supports smb encrypted shared \\
Wayland & xxx & xx \\
Gnome & 3.x  & Default Window Manager \\
gnome-packagekit & xx  & Default Package Manager \\

Does anyone know the version of Wayland being used? and what other
basic info could be included in a technical overview without
overwhelming the viewer ?

Once completed I can upload to the wiki or make generally available.

Thanks

Regards

Paul

--