Re: Problem loading Debian 9.8.0

On 2019-04-10, Patrick Gallagher <patrick.gallagher.3@ucdconnect.ie> wrote:
> --0000000000009c7f3b05862d2a11
>
> Hi Suppot,

This is not support. This is a mailing list for users of debian, just like you.

> I installed Debian 9.8.0 on my laptop using an iso DVD image and Virtualbox
> 6.0.4
>
> https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/
>
> I create a virtual drive of 50GB and loaded the ISO from a local folder on
> my Laptop.
>
> The installation went fine but when it went to boot the Virtual box
> software but the Debian OS didn't load.

[...]

> Any suggestions would be welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick

I don't use debian as a guest OS on virtualbox, but I know that there
are various prebuilt debian images[1] for that platform. You might have
better luck with one of those.

1: https://www.osboxes.org/debian/

--

Liam