Re: Error Message

On 2019-04-11, Mark Fletcher <mark27q1@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 07:03:08PM +0200, Michael Lee wrote:
>> Hello, I would like to know what I am supposed to do about this error
>> message. Would appreciate guidance.
>> M Lee
>
>> The repository 'http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stretch/updates

It seems (after taking a quick gander) that that should be 'stretch-updates',
not stretch/updates (which doesn't exist).

Maybe this explains that (as they say here in French).

--
“Let us again pretend that life is a solid substance, shaped like a globe,
which we turn about in our fingers. Let us pretend that we can make out a plain