Zenbook Numpad/Touchpad

Hi, I would like to report a bug which may be driver or firmware related.  I am running Buster KDE on a Asus Zenbook UX433 with the combined numpad/touchpad.  I was on stock Buster kernel but have also tried the latest Liquorix kernel 5.0.0-7.1-liquorix-amd64
The options in the control centre are greyed out and settings seem to be set to a default that cannot be changed, e.g. 2 finger scroll works and tap to click but these cannot be turned off, and other features cannot be turned on.  The numpad does not work.  Sensitivity can't be adjusted and often, the cursor stops moving with your finger movement as though it has stopped detecting your finger.  How should I file this bug?

Mike Sumner