Re: terminal with right-click = paste?

On 11.04.2019 0:41, Lee wrote:
I installed the xfce version of debian 9 & have a terminal icon on the
menu bar that starts xfce4-terminal

Is there some way to configure xfce4-terminal so that a right mouse
click pastes text?
What I have now is right-click brings up a menu where I have to left
click on paste.  ick.

How do I find out what other terminal programs are already installed
that I can try?

What terminal programs are available that have a 'right click pastes
text' option _and_ has a scroll bar that is
1. easily visible
2. goes up/down a page at a time when left-clicking above/below the scroll bar
3. has up/down buttons on the scroll bar that scrolls a line at a time
when clicking on the button

Thanks
Lee

Try keyboard shortcuts instead.
Shift+Ctrl+V - Paste
It's more convenient IMO, you won't move your hands away from keyboard and simply continue typing after paste.

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org