Re: How to change GDM3 login screen background

On 2019-04-08, Andrew Clark <ajfclark@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks curt, that works for me.
>
> So the commentary in the comments in the source file supplied by the gdm3
> package don't work, along with the instructions in the wiki page pointing
> to them, should I log a bug?

I don't know much about bug filing. I've heard of documentation bugs,
but never of an inherent source file commentary documentation bug?
Other clearer, more informed heads might chime in here.

The wiki, of course, being what it is (a wiki) is theoretically
modifiable by anyone (which means, if you have the time and courage,
you, I guess).