Re: Wheezy: adding myself to the sudo group using usermod

Brian wrote:
> Which bit is an assumption? Experienced? I hope you are not questioning
> his competence.

No, definitely not, I have been reading this list for some time and have
absolutely no reason to doubt his experience or competence. I wish I had
stated that better.

What I meant was that he might not know (or might have forgotten) that
some changes to a system user are not immediately visible in active
sessions.
To my mind this is one of the more obscure features of the system one
has to learn the hard way because it is not intuitive or obvious.

Thomas