Re: Wheezy: adding myself to the sudo group using usermod

Brian wrote:

> Really? vigr cannot be used to add a user to a group?

Nobody has stated that.

Since the OP had the correct command in his  email, I assumed that the
operation worked, but hasn't been activated in the current session.

Do I know that for sure? No, he hasn't said exactly what doesn't work,
but from the rest of his mail I think that is a fair guess.

> rhkramer is an experienced user; he knows logging out and logging in
> again is necessary.

And that's an assumption on your part. :-)

Thomas