Solved -- Re: A netinstaller image for Buster(testing)?

I've been pointed to https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

On 03/30/2019 10:15 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
I've been asked to test some software which depends on items in Buster.
For personal reasons I'm exploring doing a very minimal install.
I was going to combine the two tasks by installing CLI only followed by installing desired portions of a DE.

I went looking for an amd64 netinst image. All I could find DVD 1-4 images (DVD1 now downloading).

Did I miss something?
As a wish-list item - I think it would be nice to have a path to testing information on the home page. YMMV

TIA