Re: bcmath extension for php 7.1 on debian linux

On 27.03.2019 10:43, gro.naibed@lagelagelage.ch wrote:

Hi all

We need your help…

We need to use the bcmath extension on PHP 7.1 with a debian linux server…

We cant found any source or any think to install this extension.

We try to intall it with apt-get and also to add other sources to sourcelist.

Can you help us to install it?

Thx you a lot.

At this moment PHP version 7.1 is not available in Debian repositories, only version 7.0 is available in "stable" branch and version 7.3 in "testing" branch.
Are sure you want exactly PHP version 7.1?

If PHP 7.0 is enough for your requirements and you are making a brand new server configuration (not trying to fix current one, because PHP could be installed and setup in multiple different ways), you can install it and bcmath extension with this command:
# apt install php7.0 php7.0-bcmath

To check if your PHP setup has "bcmath" extension enabled:
$ php --version
$ php -r "phpinfo();" | grep BCMath

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.