Re: Archival of Jessie: where did jessie-updates went ?

While still investigating on my backports problem, I just noticed the
wiki LTS/Using [1] has been updated. This seems the jessie-update/
should not be set anymore in the /etc/apt/sources.list.

However, I would like to know what it means and how to interpret it.
Like previously mentioned, does all updates have just vanished ? Or
does all updates have been integrated to the main jessie/ repository
as per the archival process ?

I realize I should maybe have posted this issue on debian-lts@ instead
of debian-user@. As it relate to an old distribution of Debian, this
maybe is more appropriate ?