Re: Discussion? New names of betwork devices

David Wright composed on 2019-03-23 23:03 (UTC-0400):

> On Sat 23 Mar 2019 at 04:39:21 (-0400), Felix Miata wrote:

>> The ATX is on the left when looking at the rear from the rear with
>> the slot openings facing up. ghe wanted a frame of reference. I gave the ATX
>> position, CPU position and PS/2 port position as usual "left" references, and
>> last PCI slot as "right" reference. A BTX is to an ATX oppositely situated
>> adjacent to the last (if any) slot.

> How does this differ from a race condition?

???

Relative physical positions of motherboard components are for the motherboard's
entire life.

Time is an implicit element of every race.

Time can't change motherboard components' relative physical positions.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/