Re: Program behaves differently depending on how started

Hi

On 21. 03. 19 11:57, B.M. wrote:
> So, there has to be a difference in "process context", right? How I can
> I check that? Unfortunately I'm all completely stumped in this case.

Most of the process context is available in the proc filesystem (see
"man proc" for a list of what's in there)

Get the PID of your kdenlive process from ps (first column usually).
Then look in the /proc/[pid] (e.g. /proc/29937).

First thing I would check is the process environment (/proc/[pid]/environ).

You can format that file to be more readable with:

xargs -0 -L1 -a /proc/[pid]/environ

Best regards
Tomaž