Re: Buster: do_IRQ: 1.35 No irq handler for vector

Can you share what changes you made to rsyslog.conf? That's not something I've ever messed with.

Thanks.

Bruce

On 3/18/19 11:07 AM, Miguel A. Vallejo wrote:
Same problem here.

For me the messages appear *only* when I start the Arduino IDE and
stops as soon as I close it. I suspect is something related to the
pool of serial ports the Arduino IDE do to detect the plug of a new
Arduino board.

Adding pci=nomsi,noaer didn't work for me so I ended tweaking
/etc/rsyslog.conf to get rid of them and continue to work as usual.