blank time in console too short

Hi folks,

on my EEEPC, debian/testing, i386 since last update the blank time of the
console (TTY1 - 5 ) is too short (1 Minute).

I checked with another system, but all configurations are the same.

How can I increase the time, until the console is blanking?

I know of setterm, and I checked /etc/console-*/* as well as /etc/laptop-mode/
*.

Others, like /etc/kbd/* or /etc/init/tty/* are not existent on both systems.

I also know, that the blank time is hardcoded in the kernel (both got the same
kernel version) and that it can be set either by a kernel parameter or using a
setterm command in a login.def.

Question:
Is there any configuration option I missed?

If "NO": Why is the behaviour different between the systems?

If "YES": Where should I look, too?

Thanks for any hints.

Best regards

Hans