Strange VLC upgrade

Good morning*

Some days ago I made an upgrade and now VLC (3.0.6-0+deb9u1) is very
strange:

1) If I am with the curser on the VLC window, it show not more the
   arrow, but the "Resize Cursor"

2) If I have several programs open and more then the half of my
   Thinkpad T400 memory (4 GByte) is used, vlc iconify itself

3) If I open a saved playlist, VLC rearrange it which I do not want

4) VLC lost all the times its sound settings and I have to search in
   a list of arrond 20 devices the right functioning one

5) VLC has now window decorations in the control panel in fullscreen
   modus and the control panel is outside of the screen in the bottom

6) At startup, VLC windows is always outside of screen geometry to
   the left

7) VLC does not more respect EWMH

and the list continues endless!

Are there solutions to solv this seven more important problems?

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400