Re: plasma5 - howto reload keyboard module?

Hans wrote:

> Oh, this behaviour is happening since years, and somewhere there is even a
> bugreport of this, but no one ever cared. So I am looking for another
> solution.

the very reason to stay with KDE3 aka TDE.

Did you look for error messages - post here and also the reference to the
bug. probably it is udev -> dbus -> plasma .... but it is amateurs guess.

I see issues with some cheep kvm, mice and keayboards from time to time,
which the kernel manage to work around. Might be you are not so lucky.

regards