One jigdo file missing - cannot build ISO image DVD7.

When using jigdo-lite to download files for debian-9.8.0-amd64-DVD7 the
majority of the files download correctly. The procedure becomes stuck
at http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/afl/afl-doc_2.36b-1_all.
deb . One file missing! I waited several weeks to see if this missing
file would be updated but it did not. I tried several other mirrors
around the world and the same problem appears even if trying to
download it directly. Seems to be a broken file globally mirrored.
The error message is '2019-03-10 18:25:18 (0.00 B/s) - Read error at
byte 0/132596 (Connection reset by peer). Retrying.' Files required to
download and build all other DVD iso images did correctly complete.
Images 2 to 6 and 8 to 14 are all OK. DVD image 1 is also broken but
this can be downloaded as an image directly so this is not a problem.
Can a workaround be suggested to complete or ignore this missing file?
Thanks, David.